Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here's to my first post


Okay so I have finally done it... I have finally started an official blog. And even though I have been writing notes to myself personally for years... to write a blog is going to be different. There is a bit of mystery to it since the blog entries could be just for my own personal use or could gain readership.

As I get more experience blogging, I will be able to define a style that works for me. Then I thought I might add a picture that would illustrate a thought processing like gears in the mind. But I wanted the photo to be small in the upper right corner... but due to lack of experience I get a photo that is larger than I want and I don't how to remove a photo once I have added... hmm strange. I don't see any option for it. ???

Hmm do I see the gears working!??? Again I will have to test out the site to learn and get comfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment